• 1075. Budapest Asbóth str. 14.
  • Monday - Friday 10:00 - 18:00 | Saturday - Sunday: closed

Ophthalmologyt and optics – Premium Vision

PREMIUM VISION OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OPTICS

MORE THAN 10 years EXPERIENCE IN OPHTHALMOLOGY

Premium Vision optics employs recognized optometrists and ophthalmologists in various fields of ophthalmology. High-quality work is ensured by a team of professionals with a clinical past and present, actively participating in the scientific and educational fields. Ophthalmic diagnostics, treatment and care are supported by modern technical equipment. In our ophthalmology center, we welcome our patients in a renovated, pleasant environment based on prior registration.

Emese Szabados

Strategic leader

Appointment

Call us for an appointment from Monday to Thursday between 10:00 and 16:00.

Pre-registration is required for the examinations.

+36 20 500 8898

Medical examination

Please always make an appointment for an examination with our eye specialist!

Opening hours

  • Monday - Friday10:00 - 18:00
  • SaturdayZárva
  • SundayZárva

OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OPTICS

PREMIUM PRODUCTS DEDICATED PROFESSIONALS

Our optical store is located in Budapest, right in the heart of the city. We specialize in high-end lenses as well as the distribution of high-end frames, sunglasses, and other accessories.

Our primary objective, both professionally and personally, is to find the glasses or contact lenses that complement your own style and ways of living.

We all know that in today’s current digital environment, picking glasses on the go is no longer adequate. We’ve compiled a list of reasons why we believe your ideal glasses should be custom-made to your own specifications.

OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OPTICS

WHAT EXAMINATIONS ARE WE EXPECTING?

GENERAL SCREENING

Regular vision screening, at least once a year, is just as vital as regular health screening.

SIGHT EXAMINATION LENSES PRESCRIPTION

We’ll figure out how many dioptre lenses you’ll need based on the results of our objective and subjective vision tests.

CONTACT LENS FITTING

The contact lenses should always provide comfort, which is why it must fit perfectly to the eye. This way you can use it in a pleasant and unnoticeable way.

FUNDUS EXAMINATION

The most important test, the eye mirror test. It reveals the state of the eye-ground and the interior of the eye. We recommend this examination for all eye disorders.

CATARACT SCREENING TEST

Cataracts occur more frequently in older people and cause a persistent clouding of the eye lens. It might happen as a consequence of an injury or a genetic predisposition.

GLAUCOMA SCREENING

Glaucoma is a treatable but not curable disease, thus vision loss and blindness can be avoided if caught early.

PROTECTING OUR EYES A
MOST IMPORTANT!

WHAT CAN WE DO FOR OUR EYES?

02

Your eyes are responsible for 80% of the information you receive from your surroundings! The remaining 20% is covered by your other senses combined. This is why it’s critical to have your vision checked at least once a year!

We can screen for many other diseases in a timely manner if you take part in screening tests on a regular basis. Several well-known endemics can be detected early on by eye-ground examination. For example diabetes or high blood pressure.

02

You should shield your eyes from dangerous UV radiation and digital blue light as much as possible. Both your optical and your sunglasses lenses should provide 100 % UV protection for your eyes. Lack of protection can lead to major eye disorders and an accelerated aging process of the tissues around the eyes, such as skin aging and UV-induced DNA alteration. It can also lead to cataract, which is responsible for 48 % of blindness globally. Besides UV protection, it is critical to protect our eyes against blue light as well to avoid digital eye strain. Nowadays we are continuously exposed to the light generated by digital devices. Burning eyes, dry eyes, headaches, impaired vision, and sleeplessness are just some of the most common symptoms of digital eye fatigue.

02

In today’s environment, we tend to think that the individual performing the most efficiently is the most successful. But how do you stay as productive as possible in today’s job market? Work must be performed in a timely and precise manner. If you see clearly, you have a better chance of doing your job properly and quickly. That’s why it’s critical that you don’t waste time squinting while driving or looking for a magnifying glass because you can’t see the small print, or that you don’t end the day with a hurting head because your eyes had to focus non-stop.

Premium Vision

A PROFESSIONALLY PREPARED TEAM IS WAITING FOR YOU!

We are waiting for you in Budapest in our downtown optical salon with opticians, ophthalmologists and optometrists specializing in glasses.

BOOK AN APPOINTMENT

OPHTHALMOLOGY AND OPTICS
MORE THAN 10 YEARS IN THE PROFESSION

Calendar is loading...
-
Available
 
-
Booked
 
-
Pending





blank